2017/01/30

TOUCH

After some trekking and spending some time in nature, I am again in my room with my lovely girl, Shiva. For the ones who doesn't know her, she is my 2 years old best friend. She has been with me all through my most difficult times. I just feel love for her; http://www.technorigin.net/2015/02/welcome-home.html

Reading and listening to music are definetely your other best friends when you are feeling down because they have the power to take you to another worlds when you are not happy about the one you are living in. So tonight I will listen to one of my favourite music album which I have been listening often lately.

RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES by French electronical music duo DAFT PUNK was released on 2013 by Columbia Records. While the song 'Get Lucky' became internationally popular, the other songs of the album are also so catchy. But here is my favourite of all;



TOUCH
Touch, I remember touch
Pictures came with touch
A painter in my mind
Tell me what you see

A tourist in a dream
A visitor it seems
A half-forgotten song
Where do I belong?
Tell me what you see
I need something more.

Kiss, suddenly alive
Happiness arive
Hunger like a storm
How do I begin?

A room within a room
A door behind a door
Touch, where do you lead?
I need something more
Tell me what you see
I need something more

Home
Hold on
If love is the answer you're home

Touch, sweet touch
You've given me too much to feel
Sweet touch
You've almost convinced me I'm real

I need something more
I need something more.

Daft Punk noted that this song is the most complex piece on the record and stated that 'Touch' is like the core of the record and the memories of the other tracks are revolving around it.

The closing track 'Contact' is also one of my favourites. As I said in the beginning of the post, if you want to escape from the real life, it is definetely a perfect album for you to take you somewhere new. I hope it makes the same effect for you as it did to me. Now listen the whole album and  get ready for a long travel through your mind with your dreams.

Time to go now. Stay in touch :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.