2015/03/09

CAMDEN TOWN ARTISTS

I haven't been to London more than one year and I really missed to be there. I'd rather visit or have a holiday in London rather than living there. I had so many difficulties while living there for about 5 years. I was definitely homesick.

The place I mostly miss is Camden Town. In my spare time, I always spent time i Camden. The atmosphere, the friendly people around, the art wherever you look make this place so special for me. It was the only place I feel relaxed and happy. It was like I belonged there. But now I am back in my country. I don't complain about that but I must admit that there are several times I miss to be in London, especially in Camden Town

This post I want to share some street art images from Camden Town, for the ones who haven't been there. If your way goes to London, Camden is definitely the must-see place.

An image from the High-Street of Camden Town


Street Art in Camden Town
Street art in Camden Town
Street art in Camden Town
Street Art in Camden Town
Street Art in Camden Town
Street Art in Camden Town
Street Art in Camden Town


For more of the street art of Camden Town, please visit my today's photograph archive of "Camden Town Street Art" on Paper.Li    http://paper.li/TECHNORIGIN/1425335003#!photos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.